Seamount House B&B Swords
You will receive a very warm Irish welcome Seamount House Bed & Breakfast, home of the Reilly Family. Our B&B is situated just 8 mins by car / 5.6km from Dublin International Airport and a stone’s throw from Swords Village, (10 minute walk) Swords Castle and the Pavilions Shopping Centre.
Also a short distance from the scenic village of Malahide with its Castle and Gardens and the beautiful Swords Estuary.
Breakfast & Facilities
Breakfast is served in the Dining room . Guests are served a continental buffet Breakfast , depending upon choice.
A breakfast pack can also be arranged for guests departing early.
Here at Seamount House we will try help you make the most of your trip by providing you with information on the local facilities and attractions such as golf, fishing, horse riding, scenic walks along the coast of North County Dublin, and Malahide Castle with it’s Avoca craft shop adjoined to the Malahide Castle Interpretative Centre.
Transport from the Airport is via the Number 102 Bus or the Number 41 Bus. A taxi from the Airport should cost between €12-15 euro.
Dublin Airport – 8mins by car / 5.6km
Swords town – 3mins by car / 1km / 15mins walk
Malahide town – 5km / 9mins by car
Newgrange Burial Ground – 38km / 35mins by car
Howth Harbour – 17km / 28mins by car
Dublin City Centre – 20 Mins by Car / 16 km
On Site Facilities
- En-suite rooms with shower
- TV, hairdryer and tea & coffee facilities
- Full Irish or continental breakfast
- Free Private Parking
- Cots available on request
- Free WiFi
- Family friendly service
- Information on local attactions
- Excellent selection of pubs and fine restaurants in Swords and Malahide Villages
- Dublin Airport
- The Pavillions Shopping Centre
- Multiplex Cinema located in The Pavillions Shopping Centre
- Croke Park
- Santry / Morton Stadium for atheletics and League of Ireland soccer. Sporting Fingal are based here.
- Swords Historic Castle
- Malahide Castle and Park. Public Pitch and Pitch and Tennis, large playground and the famous Fry Model Railway
- The O2 Arena (Point Depot) is only 10 mins
- The brand new Wright Venue night club
- Easy walking distance to the Swords/Malahide Estuary.
- Plus many great golf courses, just call us for more information.
- Dublin city centre is only 15 mins down the road
Seamount House Dublin Airport Bed and Breakfast Accommodation,
Mobile: +353 (0) 87 7638292